Canadian Path Scouter Manual
The Scouter Manual has arrived to support Section Scouters in their adoption of the Canadian Path. This is also an opportunity for Scouters to provide feedback on this important resource. We encourage you to track your thoughts and provide them to us via the survey on the ‘Get Involved’ page of Canadianpath.ca — where you’ll also find links to provide feedback on other resources.
Here are a few other important notes regarding the draft Scouter Manual:
- The Scouter Manual will be released in two parts:
- The first half will be released in September 2015 and contains the content that applies to all Sections
- The second half will be released in October 2015 and contains the Section-specific information.
- There will no longer be a manual for each Section’s Scouters; this manual will serve as the key resource for all Section Scouters.
- The Scouter Manual will be released in English only this fall, but will be available bilingually when the final version is released in the early summer.
- The Canadian Path team will be collecting feedback until January 8, 2016, at which point we will collect all of the feedback received and work to incorporate it into the manual.
Medieval Times - Scout Day November 8th
International Scouting Opportunity
Scout Brigade of Fort George Camporee
The Scout Brigade of Fort George (sponsored by the Greater Toronto Council of Scouts Canada) operates an annual weekend Scout Camp on the grounds of historic Fort George in the Town of Niagara-on-the-Lake, Ontario Canada.
The opportunity to learn about this period of history is unsurpassed.The youth get to experience what life was like on the Niagara Frontier during the time when the border was being shaped. They step back in history and get to join the Scout Brigade as troops from Canada and the United States gather to learn about the past and celebrate over 200 years of peace and all within a Scouting environment of brotherhood.
THERE"S STILL TIME TO REGISTER!
Visit our website at http://www.sbfg.ca/ for further details